More wind and rain for this weekend! The forecast was talking about 42mm rain for tonight. Hopefully that will not come to pass.
At least it was dry for me to walk and run this morning. I contemplated a few extra laps as insurance against not being able to go out in the evening but I’ve walked around the camping a lot today so that made up for it.
The Swiss doctors left and I discovered another couple who apparently arrived around 20:00 but were advised by the other inmates to set up shop and wait until the morning, as I was out with the dogs. They have paid for two nights but may stay longer.
A phone call whilst I was with Peter for a key handover earlier promised the arrival of five with tents. They asked if there was any accommodation so I offered them T2. It will be cosy for five large chaps but less cosy than being out in a tent in the rain for the weekend. I made no secret of the weather so they have paid for two nights and will review the situation on Sunday.
The lovely Olivia decided to clean the toilets this morning although I didn’t see her leave. I met Chris later who told me all the paper in the dispensers was wet so I duly went and opened the dispensers to pull out
The weather quickly deteriorated and now it is raining and windy. The Evening Walk has been cancelled as a consequence. I’m now in bed with the rain lashing down outside and the wind rocking the van. So far, we’ve had nearly 5mm rain bur more is forecast. I look forward to the morning…